1. Peers thru the trees—leaves are gone (unless needles can be regarded as leaves), the winter light permeates the forest.
2. Makes shadows extraordinarily deep blue—is this why the Hills were named blue? Does the bluest blue manifest in winter?
3. Increases the risk of remaining too long in the Hills— the sun less enduring in the sky, should I carry a flashlight to help us find the way home?
4. Heats me—could this sun heat save my life?
5. Tickles falling snowflakes into minute globes of light—the hills are alive with the radiance of light (under certain conditions).
6. What is Winter Light?